Monday, March 01, 2010

Devonia (we love ya)


Devonia (we love ya)



Did a whistle stop tour to North Devon on the weekend and walked my old play ground.


Back in the good old days, where protection amounted to a bit of sun cream and a sports beer, I looked on with veteran eyes. What appeared to be a no go five years ago now seemed to be part of a funky new line or extra obstacle. A playground of evolution, good when I was newbie, greater as an intermediate. And the more I looked, the more possibilities opened up.


And the best thing is that the lane back to the house doesn’t change, a little bit of manure here, a tiny flow of water there but still enough to make the eyes water.


A reminiscent trip to Devonia around some of the finest and most striking countryside has got be done this summer. Check you diaries......

Cliff Drop as requested....

3 comments:

  1. wicked post and just look at that cliff drop in the back of the picture, I wonder

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll stick the picture up....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'v just had a remolishus idea we should go to your home land do an article about surfing mountainboarding cross type stuff. See you sunday.

    ReplyDelete